Friday, April 24, 2015

First in name, now in picture, Don makes the blog


As noted in the blog, Kathy and Don met unexpectedly in New Orleans. Someone got this picture of them and here is what Don had to say about being mentioned here. And now he’s been pictured here:

“Wow !  Didn't think there was any way I could ever secure a posting in the John B Saul Blog.

“Can't bike with you; can't hike with you; can't kayak with you; and I can't picture you blogging about golf or croquet.

“BUT it turns out that all it took to get my name in the Blog was a weekend of over-drinking, over-eating, and general debauchery in New Orleans, coupled with the good fortune to run into Kathy Saul along the way (who may or may not have been on a similar program).

“Anyway, sort of a dream come true for me, so Happy Kayaking down the Buffalo!”

Actually, I’d like to blog about croquet and play some this summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment